Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ordinary Day

I'm beginning to think I'm addicted to late night random short posts. 
Odd. :D

So, today I found out Friday teaching is canceled for three week at P&P, for some unknown reason, and I was very disappointed after getting all prepared and looking forward to it... it's annoying, but at least this week BC is starting again, and possibly rehearsals for the talent show. So I shan't be completely bored. I hope. I do have some strange kind of power to be bored and busy at the same time, (Bosy, ya'll!) But I shall fend that off. With chopsticks, most likely. Bwahaha.

Today Erin and I walked into town (it was beautiful out, for once!) and went to a new second hand shop in town. It turned out to be really nice! Some older woman clothes, of course, but a good bit of teenish stuff, and it's so nice for it to be so close! I got a grey sweater hoody, because my yellow fleece has turned disgusting, and we promised the lady who owns it we'd be back. :)

Tomorrow Laura comes over and we're going to watch Becoming Jane (<333), 
I'm addicted to my music player. Teehee. And I've suddenly discovered, I can write while listening to music now! I used to find it very distracting, but it actually seems to suck me more into the moment now... pretty awesome. 
And yeah, the reason I'm NOT writing on WR right now is because while sitting in front of my pretty appleworks document tonight, I realized I've pretty much run out of planned plot. And I was like, CRAP. I mean, I know where it's going and what not, but I'm not sure what's coming next... this will require some planning. And you know how much I love that. Oh boy.
But the good news is, it's now 72k. Booyah. And I have script frenzy to worry about, if it all gets very headdesk worthy! Yay! 

Anyways, I'm off to read! Farewell, sweetie pies. :P

<3

Edit: Arg, some of this keeps getting cut out. I'll fix it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jessica Jeanne said...

Attention walmart shoppers:

I LOVE ANNA AND HER "Ordinary day"s SHE IS MY LETTUCE AND YOU ALL ARE JELOUS. IN UR FACE!

That is all :)

Love,
Bacon.

AnnaRose said...

AHAHAHA.
Holy shhhmokes girl, how I love you!

:D

<3Lettuce