Thursday, February 28, 2008

Eeep

I TEACH TOMORROW.
PRAY FOR ME. 

...I'm feeling okay about it right now, which is good. Yesterday night I wasn't, but whatever happens it'll be an adventure and a good experience. I just keep telling myself the theater class, which I'm most nervous about, will just be like directing. I hope I'm right. :P 
And at least I have my stained glass class to fall back on if everything else in the history of time goes wrong! Unless, of course, I prove to be horribly bad at staining glass, but it can't be that hard... I mean there's no drawing involved, right?! Right??!!!!
Haha.
Anywho, I must go to bed. I have piles of stuff to cart around with me tomorrow, which is exciting, but means I shall need a good nights rest! I just finished Northanger Abbey though, by Jane Austen, and enjoyed it quite a lot. But I actually have to go to bed. So more later. 
:D

lotso'love&<3s 
Anna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

God will go with you and remember he is the adventure master...

Miss Katie said...

Everything will go fine. No matter what happens, you're wonderful and nothing can change that.

You're always in my prayers.

I'm sure you'll do wonderful--even if you think you didn't! Sometimes we don't realize how truly amazing we are. You are amazing, which can only make everything you do just the same.

Take it, run with it, it's a challenge and an experiance. We wouldn't live, learn and grow without them. And if we wish, we can make them positive.

You'll do great, you have it in you girl and no one can say otherwise!!! :D

Iloveyoumorethanwordscansaydarlin'!!!!<310xover

The best of luck,

Katie<3