Saturday, December 15, 2007

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like meeee...

So, here's the big question. Does writing on here count towards my writing every day goal? I've kept it since the end of September and I'm not about to break it but I haven't been in much of a writing mood lately, too caught up in Christmas. However, if this counts, then all my problems are solved! Hurray!!
Hehe.
I have a sneaky feeling though that what I meant when I made that goal was FICTION. Dang. Fiction. Well, today I went to the north pole as a stow away on Santa's sleigh and discovered he wasn't jolly and nice but a slave driver who was making kids slave for him in icy conditions! I was discovered by one of the lead elf's but he agreed to keep me a secret, even though I was endangering his life, and together we tried to come up with a plan to free the 'elf's', who were of course just children forced to make all Santa's toys. It was the children who did all the work, and although he was nasty they didn't want to stop because of all the disappointed children there would be in the world. The problem was Santa himself, of course, but Sam and I figured out a way to get rid of him and we did so, and of course now I'm writing this from the pole, where I've decided to stay and help all the elves with their work which they've kept up with despite all the commotion. Sam and I will deliver the gifts on Christmas eve of course. I'm quite happy.
Oh, and did I mention he's cute? Yeah, he's kind of adorable. And I think he likes me. Yay. We'll be the Santa replacements. We need a name... hmm the secret Santa's? We're the secret Santa's running the five golden rings operation. Ooh, I like how that sounds. Yes I do. :)

...................................

Well. That was fiction. Ahahaha. I'm so odd.
How crazy would it be if I actually wrote that?! I'm slightly tempted. Hmmm... :P
OH! I just got my second Christmas present! YAY!! :D Laura sent Erin and I two well loved books that are supposed to be fabulous and funny, so I'm excited.
And now I have to go write a short comment to Jessie that I've been trying to write ALL DAY but my facebook is being so stupid! Grrrrr. *stabs computer*
Oh did I mention we got the dvd of The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe? Yeah, we're gonna watch it tomorrow. It's going to be so weird to see it!! Eeek.
And I leave you with this precious tid bit. Alvin and the Chipmunks. As Emily did say "I practically pee my pants every time I watch the trailer."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YK7q_i7Ws8

No comments: